来自加拿大代写的顾客授权发布的strategic management of customer relationships，GOM240作业要求片段，我们不会发布GOM240的answer在网站，我们曾经写过GOM240及相关的strategic management of customer relationships写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为CA的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
You’ve made a successful pitch and secured the interest of corporate clients ready to start hosting events in your hotel. Now you have to be ready to execute in order to deliver on the contract. Although it’s critical to know each corporate client and have a thorough understanding of their business, let’s start with getting to know corporate clients in general. What are they aiming to achieve, when shopping for an event venue?
Think about the destination, types of suites, dining rooms, meeting rooms, staffing, special requests, AV and internet, even excursions. What features and facilities will be important to your “Best Client”?
Your assignment is to create a Customer Journey Map for corporate clients. Apply the Empathy pillar to get in front of their needs and to deliver an ‘exceeds expectations’ experience.
- Reviewthe Event Venue Proposal in the “Delivering on the Contract” Powerpoint deck (Week 11). This will help guide you with what corporate clients will be considering
- Based on your assessment of the facilities offered at this hotel property, create a “Persona” of the best corporate clientthis hotel is targeting; a Persona is a perceived character profile of the hotel’s “Best Customer (Client)”. - Bullet points are acceptable
- Create a Customer Journey Mapstarting at the first touchpoint the Client has with the hotel.
- Stage – identify each stage your client will go through in this journey map (identify 5 stages)
- Target Experience – what is the target experience at each stage of the journey described above
- Customer Actions – identify the touchpoints; with who and with what
- Customer Process – what is the Client thinking and feeling at each stage of their journey
- Client Experience (CX) – use symbols (ie. Emojis) to identify the possible client experience for each stage – are there any areas that could be possible “pain points”? Identify them and discuss briefly.
- Research –Must be cited in APA format (e.g. websites, social media platforms, review sites)
- Style/Format –Organized, logical flow, professional style required; check spelling, grammar, punctuation, headings, formatting
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940