来自加拿大代写的顾客授权发布的introduction to human sexuality，HLSC2P50作业要求片段，我们不会发布HLSC2P50的answer在网站，我们曾经写过HLSC2P50及相关的introduction to human sexuality写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为CA的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
对于这种类型的论文，你的论文将是对人类性行为的某个领域的一些最新研究的简要回顾。 你的目标是回顾该领域的相关研究，并利用2个研究报告（2010年或以后发表）总结当前的知识状况。为了进行总结，你需要回顾这些研究的目标、方法、结果和结论。 你还应该批判性地评价这项研究。具体来说，最大的问题是什么？
For this type of essay, your paper will be a brief review of some of the latest research in an area of human sexuality. Your objective is to review relevant research in this area and summarize the current state of knowledge using 2 research studies (published in 2010 or later). To summarize, you need to review the objectives, methods, findings and conclusions of these research studies. You should also critically evaluate this research. Specifically, what is the biggest problem with the current research? To answer this question, you may want to use the skills and methods learned in class and the text (e.g., chapter 3 of your text). Finally, you should suggest a future research direction. So, your essay should basically try to answer 3 questions: what’s new, what is the biggest problem with the current research, and what should be done next? Also, if the topic below introduces a question, you should try to answer it in your essay. Note that on Sakai, you will be able to find a marking scheme, and this should give more information about how to organize your essay.
Here are the choices of topic:
1.What is the current state of knowledge on sexuality and pregnancy?
Resource Material for Essay:
A starting point for your paper should be relevant sections or chapters in an introductory book such as Pukall’s Human Sexuality. Then, to elaborate on some of the ideas and research presented there, you need to consult scholarly journals. Journals devoted to the study of human sexuality are available through the library including the Journal of Sex Research, Archives of Sexual Behaviour, Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality, Journal of Sexual Medicine, Journal of Psychology & Human Sexuality, Sex and Marital Therapy, AIDS, and Human Reproduction. More general social science and biological journals publish articles on human sexuality as well. Most of these journals are available at the library, along with general reference services like General Science Index, Sociofile, PsychInfo, and Web of Science. Note that I am primarily interested in you getting experience with journal articles. Book chapters and popular press reports can be helpful, but the main articles should be journal articles. Some journals are online (on the Internet), so you can use these, but be careful, because a lot of the information online is not from scholarly journals. You should review 2 recent articles for Essay (Of course, you will likely find many more articles, but you should be selective and pick the best ones that are the most recent and/or the most relevant to the question/issue to be addressed).
Also note that review journal articles are not acceptable for either Essay. You need to find articles that describe the methods and results of a study that was carried out by the researchers. Meta-analyses are acceptable.
1. Essays must be typed and double spaced.
2. The length of the essay must be no more than 600 words. So, this is about 1 and 3/4 text pages using Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins; so, no longer! Note: the limit excludes a separate title page and a separate references page. A significant variation on this length will be marked down accordingly. Note that a better written paper is often concise, so try to achieve this in your writing. And, yes, your paper is meant as a short essay assignment!
3. Use "APA" style for referencing, quotations and pagination. See http://www.apastyle.org for tips on how to reference and how to include in-text citations and direct quotes.
a. Note that in APA style, you DO NOT include the title of the article or the name of the journal in your essay text. You only include the last name of the authors and year of publication when you need to include a citation in text. The title of the article and name of the journal are found ONLY in the reference list at the very end of your paper.
b. In APA style, a running head is used, which has a specific format. See https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for a good example of how the running head works and what it looks like.
c. Make sure you take a look at the formatting for in-text citations. For example, list all authors the first time they are cited; in subsequent citations you can use “et al.” (unless there are more than 6 authors, in which case, always use “et al.”). Both websites are helpful with this formatting rule and others that are not mentioned here.
4. Proof read and revise before you submit.
5. The paper will be graded on style as well as content, so be grammatical, organized, and take care with spelling and punctuation.
6. Make sure to check out the Sakai version of the marking scheme. This will help you!
7. Make sure you make and keep a copy before you submit your paper.
8. Include a title page with the following information: Running head, page number, title of paper, course name, Dr. Bogaert’s name, TA’s name, due date, and word count.
10. You should have a small introductory paragraph (stating your thesis, or what the essay is about) and a small concluding paragraph (summary and conclusions; see marking sheet on Sakai).
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940