来自加拿大代写顾客授权发布的Management Information System，MGMT322作业要求片段，我们不会发布MGMT322的answer在网站，我们曾经写过MGMT322及相关的Management Information System写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为CA的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
Unlike reports that are written for information-sharing purposes, analytical reports typically include an analysis of alternatives and recommendations.Keep in mind that while reports share many features with other documents (such as memos and letters), they are usually meant to flow upward—from employees to management. By learning to write effective analytical reports, you can enhance your image with superiors and help your organization make wise decisions.
A decision you have to make as you prepare to write an analytical report is what writing pattern to follow. Analytical reports that follow the direct pattern put recommendations at the beginning, while analytical reports that follow the indirect pattern put recommendations at the end. If you know that the audience of your report is unfamiliar with the topic you are writing about, it is best to follow the indirect pattern.
In their textbook on business communication, Mary Ellen Guffey, Kathleen Rhodes, and Patricia Rogin provide a checklist for writing analytical reports (pp. 330-331). Their checklist provides a basis for the one that appears below but it has been significantly tailored for the purposes of CMIS 351.
• Identify the purpose of the analytical report; in other words, explain why it is being written.
• Preview the organization of the analytical report. Especially for longer reports, explain to the reader how the report is organized.
• Summarize the recommendations for the reader. (This applies when you are using the direct pattern—that is, you know your audience is familiar with the topic your analytic report covers).
Presentation and Discussion of Alternatives
• Discuss the pros and cons of the various alternatives you considered before settling on the recommendations you are making.
• Organize the information you will rely upon to present both the alternatives you considered and the recommendation you ultimately settled on for logic and readability.
• Supply proof to support the recommendations you ultimately decide to make in your analytical report. Such proof may include facts, statistics, expert opinion, or survey data.
• Consider using headings, lists, tables, and graphics to highlight key information.
• Make your recommendations. If there are several of them, use a list to present them. (This applies when you are using the indirect pattern because you know your audience is unfamiliar with the topic you are writing about).
• Explain what action needs to be taken if the recommendations are accepted.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940