来自加拿大代写的顾客授权发布的health psychology，PSY0041作业要求片段，我们不会发布PSY0041的answer在网站，我们曾经写过PSY0041及相关的health psychology写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为CA的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
虽然我希望你参加了在线学习小组，但你可能不会合作回答考试。考试将被提交给Turnitin以确定原创性。仔细阅读问题。只有直接回答问题的答案才会被记分。你的成绩将基于你在回答问题时表现出适当使用具体课程概念的能力，而不是非正式的或 "街上的人 "的想法。
While I hope you participated in online study groups, you may not collaborate in answering the exam. Exams will be submitted to Turnitin to determine originality.
Read the question carefully. Credit will only be given for responses that directly answer the question. Your grade will be based on your ability to demonstrate appropriate use of specific course concepts in answering the question rather than informal or ‘person on the street’ thoughts.
Clearly identify specific ideas from the lectures and chapters (rather than stating the overall theme of the lecture/chapter). In addressing the question, a specific theory or two may come to mind immediately but explore a range of concepts from the course. Put ideas in your own words, don’t just simply toss jargon at the reader.
The idea for question below came after viewing the following TED Talk. Viewing it will provide some good sense as to how to proceed in answering the question. Here is the link.
What really matters at the end of life:
What have you learned from Chapters 6-11 (inclusive) and lectures 5-8 (inclusive) that would provide insights as to how the health care system, its policies/ practices, may add to the suffering of patients; especially those with pain, chronic illness and terminal conditions? What could be done to remedy this?
(To answer these questions, you will likely need to review the material in chapters 8-11 to understand how to apply chapters 6 and 7.)
Discuss what each chapter offers to help guide governments in their effort to achieve this goal. Your answer will need to describe how specific concepts from each of the 6 chapters of the textbook and 4 lectures assigned to date could be of value towards this end. You will need to present your answer under 9 sub-headings and in this order: Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11 (then) Lecture 5, Lecture 6, Lecture 7, Lecture 8. Format:
• Papers must not exceed 1300 words. Grader will stop reading at 1300 words.
• Be precise and concise. You will be graded on the clarity and depth of your rationales. (Note: repetition of the same concept with the same rationale will not earn you credit). Brief examples/applications may be used to make your points more explicit.
• Write in compete sentences NOT bullet points
• Single space
• There is no need for introductory or summary/conclusion paragraphs as these tend be repetitive.
• The course textbook and lecture materials need only be referenced by putting in brackets T for textbook and page number(s) (e.g., T37). Similarly lecture materials need have in brackets L for lecture followed by the lecture number (e.g., L4) Any other sources must be properly referenced using American Psychological Association (APA) style. For citation guidance go to Purdue’s OWL site below
• Using questionable websites such as “Course Hero” can result in plagiarism.
• In keeping with academic integrity, ensure that your work represents your own ideas.
Submission: (There is a late penalty of 1 mark per day.)
Exams must be submitted to the Turnitin portal on the course eClass page by All students, including those with accommodations, must submit by this day and time.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940