来自新加坡代写的顾客授权发布的Supply Chain Management，LOG201作业要求片段，我们不会发布LOG201的answer在网站，我们曾经写过LOG201及相关的Supply Chain Management写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为SG的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
Choose an existing small business, or a start‐up. Refrain from using companies that you have no association with, and are located on the Internet. You are to ensure that you know the owner(s) or someone in the organization who can
answer any questions posed to them.
Your task in this assignment is to evaluate the supply chain of the chosen company, applying the knowledge that you have learnt in this subject, whether the company’s supply chain, as implemented, is achieving its objectives i.e., being responsive or efficient to its customers’ needs. The process of assessing the company’s supply chain must meet the following requirements:
1. Introduction (500 words)
• Explain how the company, and by consequence its supply chain, competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the suppliers in the industry, and the regulations that govern them, customer expectations in the supply chain, including those of the end consumer, and so on, which would justify the approach the company is taking. The statements that you make must be supported by evidence from credible and independent references.
• You need not attempt to address this section using PESTLE, Porter’s 5 Forces, SWOT, etc. Base your assessment on anecdotal evidence
obtained from the owner(s) of the company themselves, or publicly available information.
2. The Company’s Inputs (500 words)
• Look at the processes that are involved in the purchase of goods and
services for the company, either to meet planned or actual demand. Your emphasis is on how the company selects its suppliers, establishes policies to facilitate these processes, schedules the receipt of the deliveries, and consequently assess the suppliers’ performance.
• Explain how the input processes are set up in the company, and how it supports the company’s stated objective to its customers, using concepts learned in this module, and correlated by observations and interviews from the company.
3. The Company’s Operations (500 words)
• You are then to explore and explain whether the processes that transform the purchased inputs from (2) to a finished product or service, to meet demand. The focus here is to discuss the scheduling of production, the measurement of its performance, and the management of the inventory. Provide evidence to support your views.
• Explain how operations of the company addresses or not, the challenges of balancing supply and demand in the supply chain. Based on the concepts learned in the module, explain the ways that the company could address this primary issue, therefore, satisfying the needs of both the company’s customers and its suppliers.
4. The Company’s Outputs (500 words)
• This concerns the company’s processes that provide the finished goods and services to its customers. Identify and explain the workings of the
company’s order management, warehouse management, and transportation management.
• Make a brief assessment as to whether the company and its supply chain is achieving its objective of being responsive or efficient in meeting the needs of its customers. This can be done by evaluating the business performance of the company, to assess whether revenues are increasing, decreasing or staying stagnant.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940