来自澳洲代写的顾客授权发布的consumer behaviour，MKTG2101作业要求片段，我们不会发布MKTG2101的answer在网站，我们曾经写过MKTG2101及相关的consumer behaviour写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为AU的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
a) Explain the meaning of consumer behaviour and its role in marketing strategy development.
b) Apply the concept of the consumer decision-making model to provide insights into consumer buying processes.
c) Categorise the needs and wants of consumers and their underlying motivations
d) Analyse the psychological processes affecting consumer behaviour.
e) Identify social and cultural influences on consumer behaviour.
f) Analyse and apply the major consumer attitude models
This assessment is a case analysis of your own personal consumer behaviour. It aims to develop an understanding of key principles of consumer behaviour by applying subject topics and theories to your own thoughts and actions as a consumer. It allows for a valuable reflection on complex theoretical concepts as well as insight into the role of marketing strategy in influencing decision-making.
Students are required to keep a reflective diary of selected consumer activities ideally from Module 1 of semester. This can take the form of field notes on a word/text document, notes on your mobile phone or even audio recordings. During this time, you are to log and detail the process behind purchasing three (3) medium to high involvement items. These items may be irregular purchases and involve complex buyer behaviour.
Regular purchases of food, drinks, or other habitual low involvement day-to-day consumption products are excluded from the log. These field notes /recordings will then be used as the basis of compiling the report.
Part 1 – Applying the Consumer Decision Making Process
Analyse each of your purchases using the consumer decision-making process model presented in Module 1, topic
You should use a sequential flow of information for each purchase.
- Need Recognition
- Information search
- Evaluation of alternatives
- Post-purchase behaviour
You should in-text reference to key theories and terms associated with the model covered in the essential readings for Module 1, topic 2 as you summarise each stage for each purchase.
Part 2: Reflection and Analysis of internal and external influences
In this section try and provide a rationale to your behaviour and consumption experience using relevant consumer behaviour terminology.
What were the key internal influences at play in your decision-making process for each product. Apply relevant consumer behaviour theories in topics such as: Motivation, Personality, Learning, Perception, and Attitude topics.
What were the relevant external influences that may have affected your decision? Apply relevant consumer behaviour theories in topics such as: Diffusion of innovation, Social and Cultural influences.
It is critical in answering Part 1 and 2 that you apply relevant consumer behaviour theory in your assignment and in- text reference to this. You should be drawing on your essential readings in this subject to write the report. You can either analyse each purchase individually or you could compare or contrast each purchase as you develop the report.
If you need clarification on any of the above please speak to your learning facilitator.
- The presentation recommended for this Assessment is REPORT FORMAT.
- An Executive Summary is NOT required, although you should include a Title Page, a Table of Contents, and use suitable headings for the information presented. Student Identifier (Name and Number) should be included on the title page and page numbers should appear on each page of the document.
- The assessment should be submitted in a form and format that would be acceptable in the business world. All work must be word-processed, spell checked, grammatically acceptable, and professional in appearance.
- Because of the personal nature of this report it can be written from a 1st person context.
- All claims and opinions are to be supported by suitable and relevant marketing and/or theoretical principles;
- Should include a correctly constructed reference list and accompanying in-text citations as per University guidelines (APA Referencing).
- Can use any combination of narrative, point form, diagrams, graphs, tables or images to increase the "readability" of the submission.
Submit one word document to Blackboard. The Learning Facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in Blackboard. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940