来自澳洲代写的顾客授权发布的business environment，MGT501作业要求片段，我们不会发布MGT501的answer在网站，我们曾经写过MGT501及相关的business environment写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为AU的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include:
- Analyse and synthesise the fundamentals of business practices in the contemporary environment.
- Construct and Justify a professional value proposition as a business practitioner.
Critically analyse stakeholder theory in a real-life business or a project setting, with specific emphasis on relevant internal and external environment factors. In doing so, you are required to employ a stakeholder matrix and mapping techniques to determine the extent of stakeholder influence and interest.
Stakeholder analysis is a technique for identifying stakeholders, and analysing their roles in a given business or a project scenario. The aim of the analysis is to map-out and manage the stakeholders’ level of influence and degree of interest. Stakeholder analysis can also be used to assess the relationships between different stakeholders, as well as the issues they care about in the internal and external business environments.
Internal stakeholders are individuals or groups who are directly involved in a business/project and includes owners, board members, managers, employees, and investors. External stakeholders, such as customers, suppliers, competitors, society and government are stakeholders who are indirectly impacted and influenced by the business or project activities. Understanding both internal and external stakeholders of a business/project is important as it helps to:
- Engage and enhance communication with relevant stakeholders
- Reduce/prevent risks and identify opportunities
- Improve internal stakeholder commitment
- Improve business reputation amongst external stakeholders
1.Selection of the business or a project scenario
Select a verifiable real-life business organisation or a specific business project in an industry related to your course of study/area of specialisation.
The chosen business/ project can be one that you have worked for or would like to work for in the future. Please note that the chosen business/project MUST be approved by your Learning Facilitator.
2.Complete Assessment 2 Discussion Forum activities in Modules.
- You are required to complete the following discussion forum learning activities:
- Each of these learning activities require you address a given topic related to the chosen business organisation or the project and post the response into a discussion forum in Blackboard. You are also required to comment on the responses of your peers. Completion of these four discussion forum activities will help you to build up information and resources required for the stakeholder analysis.
- Please refer to Modules Learning Activities sections for more information about completing these learning activities. Please note that your contributions to the Assessment 2 Discussion Forum activities will be graded as part of Assessment 2 stakeholder analysis.
3.Based on the selected business organisation or the specific project, write a 2500 words internal and external stakeholder analysis report.
Please note that the business or the specific project selected for Assessment 2 Discussion Forum Topics (1-4) must be the same with the business/project selected for the stakeholder analysis report. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result to zero grade in Assessment 2.
4.The stakeholder analysis report should address the following points:
- Identify and analyse the functional areas of the business/ project.
- Scan the macroeconomy for recent developments and comment on the future economic outlook, including the macroeconomic environment, industry outlook and competition landscape.
- Identify the important internal and external stakeholders, and comment on their interest and level of engagement in the business/project.
- Create a stakeholder matrix, and corresponding stakeholder mappings.
- From the discussion forums, choose a peer’s contribution, which MUST be in an unrelated industry and business/project to yours. Compare your industry and business/project against the unrelated industry and business/project of your peer.
If you adopt a project, it MUST be compared against a project in an unrelated industry.
- You are encouraged to apply relevant theories/conceptual frameworks in your discussions above.
Note: PESTEL and Porter’s 5 forces are good tools to help you identify most of the external stakeholders. Considering the relationships between these and the business/ project, would help to identify all relevant/specific internal stakeholders.
- You are required to support your observations, statements and claims with relevant theoretical and conceptual frameworks, including evidence from credible sources.
Structure and format of the report Your individual stakeholder analysis should follow standard report structure and include the following:
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940