来自澳洲代写的顾客授权发布的manage physical assets，SITXFIN005作业要求片段，我们不会发布SITXFIN005的answer在网站，我们曾经写过SITXFIN005及相关的manage physical assets写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为AU的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
此评估的目的是评估您管理组织有形资产的能力。 它要求您展示建立资产监控、维护和收购系统和实践的能力。您需要提交详细文件，根据以下场景回答以下所有问题。您已被任命为新总经理 靠近中央商务区的一家精品酒店。 该酒店是一家 4 层......
The purpose of this assessment is to assess your ability to manage the physical assets of an organisation. It requires you to demonstrate the ability to establish systems and practices for asset monitoring, maintenance, and acquisition.
You are required to submit detailed documents answering all of the following questions based on the scenario below.
You have been appointed as the new general manager for a boutique hotel close to the CBD. The hotel is a 4-star all-suite hotel with 80 rooms, a café, bar, garden courtyard, pool, and sauna.
One of your roles as the general manager is the management of the hotel’s physical assets. These responsibilities include energy management, waste management, and purchasing and maintenance of equipment.
The hotel has very few policies and procedures in place relating to asset management. Your job is to make sure the hotel has the correct policies, procedures, and asset management plan in place for the acquisition, maintenance, and replacement of hotel assets.
The owners have agreed to purchase/replace the following items this year:
- 1 x 12-seater bus for airport transfers
- 1 x 24 tray Convotherm Combi oven
- 40 x Sealy Posturepedic queen bed mattresses
To assist you further, this assessment has been divided into two (2) parts:
- Task A – Acquisition, maintenance, and replacement plan, policies, and procedures
- Task B - Asset register, maintenance program, environmental sustainability and purchasing options.
You are required to submit answers to all of the above questions in a report document plus each of the following documents supporting your report.
- Acquisition, maintenance, and replacement plan.
- Standard operating procedure to record formal and informal customer and staff feedback.
- Inspection schedule for each of the three assets.
- Financial/lease agreement for the purchase of one of the assets.
- Revised asset register.
Task 1: Develop a plan for the acquisition, maintenance, and replacement of the hotel’s physical assets.
As part of your plan, include the following:
1.1 Explain how purchasing each of the above three (3) assets meets current and future business needs relating to providing quality products and services to customers, growing the business and improving profitability.
1.2 List and describe the information that should be provided each month when providing a report on the financial and management status of the business’s assets.
1.3 Create a standard operating procedure to record formal and informal customer and staff feedback and explain how this information can be used to improve asset utilisation.
1.4 Create an inspection schedule for each of the above assets and explain how it will be used to monitor each of the assets.
1.5 Explain the importance of integrating day-to-day condition reports on the assets into the management of the hotel's assets and explain how this process will be carried out.
1.6 Maintenance contracts: Discuss and explain the importance and benefits of maintenance contracts for hospitality businesses.
1.7 Asset purchases:
- Explain the difference between estimates and quotations for asset purchases relating to costs/charges
- Explain the importance of getting three (3) quotes from suppliers before committing to purchasing any assets
- Explain ways to gain reductions in the purchase price against published or advertised prices.
Task 2: Review the current asset register and prepare a report to the owner’s representative addressing the following points:
2.1 Does the current asset register have all required information, if not what changes are required?
2.2 Specifications and calculations: but
- Explain how depreciation is being calculated for the items on the asset register.
- Is there another method that could provide a better cash flow?
- Are the specifications and calculations accurate for each item currently on the asset register?
2.3 There is no maintenance program in place, explain why you need a maintenance program defining routine maintenance, preventative maintenance, and scheduled maintenance for asset management.
2.4 Environmental sustainability is an important factor for the owners.
- List and explain the business strategies that you would recommend to the owners to assist the business to maximise the triple bottom line (People, Profit, Planet).
People: Measures how socially responsible an organization has been.
Profit: The traditional measure of corporate profit/loss.
Planet: Measures how environmentally responsible a firm has been.
- Explain the importance of industry accreditation schemes in the hospitality industry relating to asset sustainability and describe three (3) industry accreditation schemes that the hotel would benefit from joining.
- Explain your reasoning for choosing these schemes.
2.5 New purchases
- For the three new purchases explain the different finance options that are available and suggest the best purchasing option for each asset (hire purchase, lease, outright purchase, or rent).
- Create and submit a financial/lease agreement for the purchase of one of the assets with a lump sum payment of 10% of the purchase price and ongoing monthly instalments/payments over a 24-month period.
2.6 Create and submit a revised asset register that incorporates the suggested changes/recommendations you made in the above questions in task A & B.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940