来自美国代写的顾客授权发布的principles of computer graphics，CSC561作业要求片段，我们不会发布CSC561的answer在网站，我们曾经写过CSC561及相关的principles of computer graphics写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为US的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
In this lab, you will continue to add functionality to the game. You will give a single end user the ability to manage a single LifeForm using a graphical user interface or GUI for short. To accomplish this, we will be utilizing the Command Pattern. To illustrate the Command Pattern, we need to add some additional functionality to our game
In this environment, it is possible to move North, South, East, or West (up, down, left, right), but not diagonally. We will be updating the LifeForm class to include variables for current Direction and maxSpeed. The Alien class will have a maxSpeed of 2 cells per round and the Human class will have a maxSpeed of 3 cells per round. A LifeForm should be able change from one direction to any other direction. For example, a LifeForm facing South can change its direction to: North, South, East, or West. For all LifeForms their initial currentDirection is set to "North" and have a maxSpeed of 0. The Environment class will be responsible for actually moving LifeForms around the board. For simplicity’s sake, LifeForms may “pass through” a Cell that contains another LifeForm, but it cannot stop in a Cell with another LifeForm. Additionally,
LifeForms will not move past the "edge" of the Environment.
You should not need to add any new constructors, but you will need to add additional tests:
1. In the case of currentDirection, you should be testing LifeForm's initial settings and also make sure that its maxSpeed is set to 0.
2. Add tests to initialize Human and Alien to ensure maxSpeed is set correctly.
3. Make sure and add a test to LifeForm to ensure it can properly change direction. Moving around the Environment should be independent of whether it is a Human or Alien. For testing purposes, update MockLifeForm to have a maxSpeed of 3. In TestEnvironment, create a MockLifeForm and use that to test that the movement code works correctly. Depending on your implementation, the Environment will either move a specific LifeForm or it will try to move the LifeForm at a specific Cell location. For now, getting the movement handled in only one way is fine, but you may find it convenient to come back and implement another option later.
4. Create and use a MockLifeForm so it has a move speed and moves the correct distance north, south, east, and west when there is enough space to move.
5. Make sure the MockLifeForm moves correctly if there are obstacles.
6. Make sure the MockLifeForm moves correctly if near/at the edge of the map.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940