来自英国代写的顾客授权发布的object oriented programming，7SENG011W作业要求片段，我们不会发布7SENG011W的answer在网站，我们曾经写过7SENG011W及相关的object oriented programming写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为UK的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
描述开发：• 基于类 Point 的类 Rectangle
• 图书馆租赁系统 本作业涵盖的学习成果：本作业有助于实现以下学习成果 (LO)：1：展示对重要的面向对象编程语言和开发环境的理解。
课程作业描述简介本课程作业由两部分组成，与第 5 周之前讨论的主题相关。连同 fu ...
• A class Rectangle based on the class Point
• A Library rental system
Learning Outcomes Covered in this Assignment:
This assignment contributes towards the following Learning Outcomes (LOs):
1: Demonstrate an understanding of a significant object oriented programming language and development environment.
This coursework consists of two parts, and it is related to the topics discussed up to Week 5. Together with the fundamental of programming presented in Weeks 1, 2, 3 (conditional statements and loops), you will also have to understand and apply the concepts related to Arrays (Week 3), Classes and Objects (Weeks 4 and 5).
The first part of this coursework specifically refers to the Point class discussed in Weeks 4 and 5, and you will need to use it for the definition of a new Rectangle class. Similarly to the simple Bank Management system presented in Week 5, for the second part of the coursework you will be asked to build the electronic rental system of two small University Libraries.
Define a Rectangle class able to manage rectangular shapes on a 2D plane. In order to solve this part of the coursework, refer to the latest version of the Point class discussed in Lecture 5 and change / adjust it as required A rectangle has a Point as its origin (i.e., the bottom-left vertex), as well as a width and a height (both integers values).
1. The Rectangle class has a constructor with three formal parameters, namely the origin, the width and the height. It should support the following operations:
• Display – shows the coordinates of the origin, the width and the height;
• getArea – calculates and returns the area;
• getPerimeter – calculates and returns the perimeter;
• Move – shifts the origin by (dx, dy).
2. Add an overloaded constructor with only two formal parameters (width and height). The origin in this case is assumed to be in (0, 0).
3. Add an overloaded constructor Rectangle(Point p1, Point p2) where p1 is the bottom-left vertex and p2 is the top-right vertex. The constructor should calculate the values to be assigned to the width and height attributes.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940