来自英国代写的顾客授权发布的digital marketing，BM7004作业要求片段，我们不会发布BM7004的answer在网站，我们曾经写过BM7004及相关的digital marketing写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为UK的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
Your task is to prepare and deliver a ten-minutes recorded presentation on the topic:
Challenges and opportunities of omnichannel marketing.
You MUST work in self-selected groups of 5 for this assignment. You MUST sign-up to a group on Canvas by
Friday 15th Oct. If you are not part of a group on Canvas, you will not receive any mark for this assignment.
Your presentation should provide a critical overview of research that has been carried out on this topic and
should draw on a minimum of 4 academic journal articles.
In addition to the academic journal articles, you should include at least two relevant practitioner examples (e.g.,
from the marketing practitioner press, case studies, industry websites, market research reports, etc) linking
theory to practice.
The Critical Thinking module on Canvas provides resources to help you develop your critical thinking skills, and
enrolment on the module is recommended: https://canvas.kingston.ac.uk/courses/7439
You may also find the following short video explaining critical thinking useful
• Your presentation must be recorded using MS Teams and you must use PowerPoint slides. If your presentation is not recorded using MS Teams it will not be marked.
• Your recording must clearly show all presenters and slides. Presenters should have their cameras switched on throughout the presentation. If a presenter is not visible in the recording it will be considered as a non-participation, and they will receive a mark of 0.
• Your presentation should be a maximum of 10 minutes. When marking your recorded presentation only the first 10 minutes will be viewed and marked.
• Your approach should be professional and along the lines of presenting research findings to a marketing
• The number of slides in your presentation is not stipulated but you should think about ease of assimilation of the information being presented and how to convey this to maximum effect in 10 minutes
• The timestamp on your recording should clearly show the video was recorded before the deadline of 26th Nov 2021, 1pm.
• Once you have recorded your presentation on MS Teams, you should copy the link to the presentation and paste it into a Word document. Submit the Word document containing the link to the recording and your PowerPoint slides on Canvas by 26th Nov 2021, 1pm.
• You can get the link to your recording by right clicking on the … found on the top right of the recording
which will be in your meeting’s Chat. See example screenshot below.
When you write an essay, report or dissertation you should always cite the published sources to which you
quote, refer to or use as evidence, otherwise you are likely to be committing plagiarism, which is a form of
academic misconduct with potentially very serious consequences. References need to be made both within the
text and in a list at the end.
The aim in doing this is to ensure that somebody reading your work can easily find these sources for themselves.
This applies to whether you are using a book, a report, a journal article or an Internet site. You will probably
know from your own experience how much easier it is to find a reference when a reading list or bibliography is
clear and unambiguous.There is help available from the library and online, including a range of videos such as
those given below:
Do remember you can submit your work as many times as you like before the final deadline. It is a good idea to
check your Originality Report and ensure that any potential plagiarism is eradicated for your work by rewriting in your own words and referencing correctly. The staff on the BLASC desk in the LRC will be able to advise othis
and on all aspects of academic writing.
The best way to avoid academic misconduct or plagiarism is to use your own words at all times; do not cut and
paste from other work.
Illness or other mitigating circumstances
By submitting an assignment you are declaring yourself fit to take the assessment therefore please make sure
that if you are unwell you understand our mitigating circumstances process. The most important thing to do is
keep us informed if you are experiencing problems! See our regulations on this link:
Group work and academic misconduct
Work submitted by a group is the responsibility of the group as a whole. In the unfortunate event of the work
being judged to have been plagiarised, the only circumstance in which it is possible that the responsibility for the misconduct would only fall on the group member who actually committed it, would be if there were clear
evidence that that member had dishonestly misled the rest of the group as to the source of his her contribution.
This would require clear and contemporaneous evidence of group discussions of the sort which should be
available if groups follow the advice given about keeping a log of group proceedings. If the group work is simply allocated amongst the members of the group without any sort of group review of the outcomes, then all the group members are taking on themselves the risk that some element of the work is tainted by academic
misconduct. If you are unclear about any of this, you should refer to the University’s guide to Plagiarism for
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940