来自英国代写的顾客授权发布的International Business Environment and Trade，BS7312作业要求片段，我们不会发布BS7312的answer在网站，我们曾经写过BS7312及相关的International Business Environment and Trade写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为UK的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
1. Coursework: Essay
• You are expected to write an essay of 2,000 (±10%) words (including Introduction, Main body and Conclusion; excluding Tables, the Figures, the Bibliography and Appendices) in answer to one of the two questions below.
2. Essay Topic
Critically discuss the view “Globalisation gives rise to populism”. Illustrate your argument using examples from the recent period of globalisation (1985-2009).
Critically discuss the view that Chinese investments in Africa and the Belt and Road initiative are comparable to the Marshall Plan implemented by the US after World War 2. Illustrate your argument with evidence about the motivations, scale and scope of China’s investments when compared with US investments under the Marshall Plan.
3. Submission Details
• Note that late submissions will NOT be accepted unless full details of satisfactory extenuating circumstances are provided. For details of extenuating circumstances please see the undergraduate student handbook. If you have any query about extenuation please contact the Student Services Team
4. External Sources for the Essay:
You are required to use the textbook as the primary source of information and the articles on each topic in Talis. The use of secondary data sources such as articles in academic journals, business magazines, newspapers, company reports, and company websites will be beneficial and seen as indicating student initiative and creativity, but the recommneded readings should
be completed before embarking on a new quest for information.
• Main contents: typed in Times New Roman, 12 Font, one and a half line spacing
• Main heading: 14 Font, Bold; Sub-heading: 12 Font, Bold
• Numbering of headings and sub-headings where appropriate (e.g., 1...1.1...1.1.1...)
• Use diagrams and tables where appropriate
• You can use bullet points in some, but not all, instances
5.2. Essay Structure
• Title page – (1) The title page must have the module name/number (International Business Environment), (2) the name of the module lecturer (3) student registration number, the name of the student and programme title (e.g., Marketing, International Business & Entrepreneurship or Business Administration) and (4) the essay/ question you are answering.
• Introduction – Discusses what the essay is about and summarise your main arguments for each part of the question. Inn the case of the first question this should summarise what you think about the statement, do you agree or disagree with it. In the case of the second question you should state whether Chinese investments in Africa and BRI are comparable to the Marshall plan or not summarising your reasons for agreeing or not agreeing.
• Main body – This will include detailed answers for each of the questions asked. You can use subheadings which make the reader comprehend the main parts of your arguments in the context of your answer. The section headings should also reflect the different parts of the question. Embed the literature review, or theoretical concepts, approaches and issues in the
overall arguments presented in the essay and in the section that most closely corresponds to that literature.
• Conclusions – Summarise the main points of your analysis and discuss the implications.
• References – Use the appropriate sources for referencing (i.e. journal articles, book chapters, newspaper articles, or online sources).
o Referencing style - The referencing style should comply with the Harvard Reference Style .
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940