来自英国代写的顾客授权发布的marketing in a digital age and corporate social responsibility，MK7040作业要求片段，我们不会发布MK7040的answer在网站，我们曾经写过MK7040及相关的marketing in a digital age and corporate social responsibility写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为UK的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
• your performance in assessment or reassessment has been impaired, or;
• you were unable to attend for an assessment or reassessment, or;
• you were unable to submit assessed or reassessed work by the scheduled date due to illness or other valid cause (as defined in the Procedures Governing Extenuating Circumstances), may submit an application for extenuation for the relevant component(s) to Unicaf Extenuating Circumstances team ([email protected]). *Once a component has been capped, extenuation does not uncap it.
Academic misconduct including plagiarism Ensure that you are familiar with the relevant regulations regarding academic misconduct. By submitting the assignment, you declare that it is your own work and that the material and sources of information used, including internet sources, have been fully identified and properly acknowledged. In addition, you confirm that the presented work has not been submitted for any other assessment.
You also acknowledge that the faculty reserves the right to investigate allegations of plagiarism and other forms of academic misconduct which, if proven and dependent on the severity level of the offence, may result in a penalty that could affect your progress. By submitting your work, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed with the above statements.
Your assignment should be MS Word processed (handwritten assignments are not accepted), using Times New Roman size 12 font, double spaced, with numbered pages and your student number printed as a footer on every page. Note this is a report supported by academic research so you should adhere to the appropriate referencing guidance. The word limit stated for this assignment excludes the list of references at the end of the assignment but includes all text in the main body of the assignment (including direct quotations, in-text citations, footnotes, tables, diagrams and graphs). Please be aware that exceeding the word limit will affect the academic judgement of the piece of work and may result in the award of a lower mark.
Appendices are not considered a supplement and will not be assessed as part of the content of the assignment. As
such, they will not contribute to the grade awarded; however, it may be appropriate to use an Appendices section for any material which is a useful reference for the reader. Please note that appendices are not included in the word count. The majority of references should come from secondary sources (e.g. journal articles, conference papers, reports, etc.) although you can also utilise area specific textbooks. You must ensure that you use the Harvard style of referencing.
Please indicate the word count length at the end of your assignment.
This assignment will be marked out of 100% and contributes to 50% of the total module mark The pass mark is 50%. Nevertheless, in order to pass this module, you must both achieve an aggregate mark of 50% and also meet the assignment threshold marks. For the purposes of passing a module each assignment has a threshold mark of The marking rubric is attached, which offers guidance on the assessment criteria and weighting.hours late will be accepted, but the assignment mark will be subject to a deduction of 5 marks from the mark awarded.
1. develop a critical understanding of major concepts, frameworks, and methods in marketing and corporate social responsibility, and assess their application in the business environment, including brand value. (IC) (SID) (EID)
4. critically evaluate marketing strategies, including digital marketing solutions - in different business contexts, and address their implications including ethical issues, and reflect on the significance of key historical events. (IC) (DP) (SID) (CID) (CC)
6. critically assess currently implemented corporate social responsibility solutions and recognise the links between the adoption of certain solutions and the performance of business operations (IC) (SID) (CID) (CC)9. collect, analyze and synthesize data; and take a problem-solving approach to strategic thinking, and creativity.
7. adopt a persuasive argumentation, and present it in verbal or written communication. (UGB)
Provide a critical self-reflection essay of the process of completing assignment For completing this Task successfully, you must summarize all the academic knowledge you receive from the module's content and professional benefits you received while critically analysed the case study/company selected including strategic implications and strategic business issues, during the development of summative assignment 1 during the 6th Week of this module.
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940