来自英国代写的顾客授权发布的computer systems security，6COM1033作业要求片段，我们不会发布6COM1033的answer在网站，我们曾经写过6COM1033及相关的computer systems security写过很多作业，考试，如果你也需要代写这个课程的作业请联系客服WX:QQ 5757940 ，代写人的代写服务覆盖全球华人留学生，可以为UK的学生提供非常准时精湛的服务，小作业assignment代写、essay代写享适时优惠，project、paper代写、论文代写支持分期付款，网课、exam代考预约时刻爆单中赶紧来撩。
This Assignment assesses the following module Learning Outcomes (Take these from the module DMD):
Knowledge and understanding of:
3. computer systems risks, vulnerabilities, threats analysis, and software security,
Skills and Attributes:
Students will develop the ability to:
1. apply particular computer security techniques to analysis and testing
2. analyse and solve problems in secure systems design and implementation
3. achieve familiarity with methods of secure systems development and to exercise critical evaluation of information accessed from a wide variety of sources
This is an individual assessment, which carries 30% of the overall module mark. The task will assess your understanding of the process of penetration testing as a method of systems security evaluation, and in particular you will focus on the preparation phase, where the pen testing scope is discussed and evaluated, a standard operating procedure (SOP) is devised and agreed with the client, and an Attack Tree is prepared and shared with the pen testing team, in order for them to follow it, when decisions need to be made during the test.
All academic reports that you write as part of your coursework assessments are in fact technical reports, and as such the following report structure is expected:
1. A professional title page
2. A Contents page with page numbers, and also numbers for each section or subsection
3. A professional layout of the whole report, with numbered sections and subsections headings, and indentation for subsections as well
4. An Introduction (which obviously will be numbered as 1.0), where you will introduce the topics of penetration testing types, methodologies involved, and then the you introduce the report itself
5. Main Body, where you will develop your arguments, by critically discussing and analysing the topics you introduced in the introduction. You will draw conclusions as you analyse.
5.1 Pen Testing Methodologies
5.2 Standard Operating Procedure
5.3 Decision Making Tree (or Attack Tree)
6. Conclusions section, where you summarise the conclusions previously drawn, evaluate those conclusions, and make recommendations, or draw lessons for the future
7. References, aim for an average of 12-15 references for the report
If you are a student from an English-speaking country, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with an excellent writing service.
作为现存十年的代写服务机构，我们没有任何学术丑闻，我们保护顾客隐私、多元化辅导、写作、越来越多的小伙伴选择代写人为他们解决棘手的各类作业难题，保障GPA，为留学梦助力！ 我们的客服团队及写手老师总是能第一时间响应顾客的各类作业需求，有些人即使有重要的事甚至带伤上场协助考试。Final季，忙的时候一天十几场考试还在继续坚持着，我知道，他们明明可以不用这么辛苦的…但是他们为了坚守承诺，为了另一端屏幕外的那一份期望，他们没有选择退缩、时刻为同学们提供最好的！这么有温度的代写还不添加备用一下？WX/QQ： 5757940